Sunday, May 29, 2005

I Passed My Exams!

Back in April, I took my General Structures and Lateral Forces exams, working towards getting my architecture license.

Read all about it here.

Well, the letter finally came yesterday; I passed both!

Today, therefore, I am slightly feeling the effects of a fabulous celebration at Typhoon restaurant at the Santa Monica Airport last evening. Not really hung over, but a vague cloud floating around the front of my brain [thank the sake] and garlic infusion that seems to permeate my entire body. Mmmmmm, garlic.

Four more exams to go; I think I'll hold off on any more major exam-related celebrations until I finish them once-and-for-all and finally get the paper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for kicks, here's a pic of a shop window in Chinatown, in San Francisco from Thanksgiving weekend, 2003. Not much connection to my exams, but I hate to post without a picture of something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already said it, but I'll say it again - HOORAY!!!
I would say "you go boy" but Jon beat me to it.
Love ya.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Franklin said...

Heartiest congratulations :-)

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home